REMOTE TEACHING HELP
This is a collective list of information to help faculty and students work remotely.
- Remote Tool Tips - Zoom and Teams
- NUIT - Staying Connected from Home
- Guidance for Remote Teaching
- Guidelines for Recording Synchronous Remote Class Content
- Teaching Remotely Readiness Checklist
- Canvas Learning Center
- Getting Started with Canvas
- Canvas Administrator Roles and Permissions
- NU Zoom Web Conferencing
- Zoom Readiness Checklist
- Quickstart Webinars on Remote Teaching hosted by SPS
- Regular stream of live webinars on ZOOM, CANVAS and Assessment being offered by NUIT
- Facebook group - Online Teaching Tips for the Plague-Averse
- Searle Center for Advancing Learning and Teaching - calendar of workshops, discussions, etc.