Call for Papers
Talks will be held in room 3-417 of the Frances Searle Building (home of the Communication Sciences and Disorders Department). Posters will be held in the atrium outside of this room.
Getting to the Workshop
- Please go here for directions to Northwestern.
- Parking tips: Parking on the NU campus may be difficult, so be sure to leave plenty of time for finding parking and walking from a somewhat remote parking lot. Here are some parking tips:
- A parking permit is needed to park on campus on Friday before 4pm. A
permit is not needed for Saturday or Sunday.
- We suggest budgeting around 25 minutes for parking for Friday and
- See this parking
map for a full list of parking locations.
- Permits can be picked up from Ellen at the front desk of the Frances Searle Building on Friday. Tell Ellen you're here for McWOP.
- A visitors permit allows you to park in any NU lot EXCEPT FOR
HANDICAPPED AND COMMUNICATION DISORDERS (CD) SPACES.
- If you take public
transportation, the closest El stop is Noyes on the Purple Line.
After you leave the El station, turn right, heading east on Noyes. Noyes
dead ends at Sheridan; across the street and a little bit north of this is
Tech Drive. Frances Searle is off of a cul-de-sac at the end of the Tech